Sunday, July 1, 2012

Fun in the Sun!

IT.  IS.  HOT!  That is all I can say!  It has been around 100 degrees with the heat index for the past week and it doesn't show signs of stopping in the near future.  In order to beat the heat we headed to Guttenberg where our family cabin is for some good old fashioned fun in the sun!  I know I have shared this before, but Guttenberg is where I spent all of my summers with my family doing the same things that we now share with Lila.

We only made a day trip, so up and back in a jiffy, but we still had enough time to let the sun bake in and have a lot of laughs and smiles throughout the day!


All Aboard!

She LOVES to be on the boat!

Captain & Co-captain!


Love my Auntie Jen!

First up - Celia, Ruby, Carson & Annie

Soakin' up the rays!

Fearless Riders!

Sisters!

First tube ride!!!

Hop on Daddy!  I can't go without you!

Holding on tight w/ Dad!

Other than sitting in the house with the air conditioning cranked up, there really isn't a better way to beat the heat than to be on the water!  I am so thrilled that Lila will grow-up on the Mighty Mississippi with family (and her Grandpa Smith), just like I did!






No comments: