Sunday, August 4, 2013

Grammy's Song

For those of you that know my Mom, you know that she is a talented musician.  I was surrounded by music of all kinds growing up.  I am happy to say that we have continued that love of music through Lila!  While I was gone on a girls trip to Chicago, my Mom and Terry were in town and they stopped by to spend some time with Mike and Lila.  Very rarely do they travel without their musical instruments and often times a get together has some kind of musical involvement. 

Lila loves the song, "If I Die Young," by the Band Perry and she often refers to it as "Grammy's Song."  My heart burst when I received a text video from Mike that had my Mom and Lila singing "Grammy's Song" together along with Terry playing the guitar!

To watch the video click here!
 
Who knows if Lila will go on to sing professionally like her Grammy, either way, her Mommy & Daddy are just happy that she loves music as much as we do!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

That is the cutest video!! Makes me remember all my great times with your mom as my voice coach :) Such a talented lady and wonderful grandma!