Sunday, November 3, 2013

The 7 Year Itch?!

Seven years ago today Mike and I became Mr. & Mrs. Eddins!  It was one of the most amazing days of our lives, second only to the birth of Lila!  In total Mike and I have been together for fifteen years and we often talk about the fact that the older we get, the wiser we get, the better our relationship gets!  We aren't perfect, but one thing we definitely are is better when we are together!

So, a little walk down memory lane in honor of fifteen years together and seven years married today!

Youngsters!

Kirsten's Junior Prom

College Years!

Cruisin'!

Ringing in the New Year - 12/31/01
 
 
Italy!
 
Bloomsbury for fall fun!
 
Engagement Picture!
 
Rehearsal Dinner @ Eagle Ridge!
 
 
The day we became husband and wife!  11/03/06
 
Cancun fun!
 
Chichen Itza
 
Celebrating NYE and the love of two friends!
 
Cabo fun!
 
Anniversary celebration - Galena, IL!
 
The day we became a family!  4/18/09
 
Mississippi Moon Bar!
 
Go Hawks!
 
A night out!
 
Destination: somewhere in Italy! 
 
A wedding @ Barbazzano!
 
Summer love!
 
Tailgators!
 
There was no shortage of pictures for me to post as we have shared so many moments together.  I don't know how I got so lucky to marry my best friend, but I did, and I am so grateful!  So, to answer the question about the seven year itch?!  The only thing I am itching to do is to continue on this journey of life with you!  Happy 7th Anniversary, Mike!  I love you!
 
 

No comments: