Sunday, November 2, 2008

Our 2nd Anniversary

It is so hard to believe that it was already two years ago that we were in Galena, IL getting married! It truly was the best day of our lives so far! We were surrounded by family and friends in a beautiful location vowing our love to one another, it couldn't have gotten any better than that! A special thank you to my brother and sister-in-law Jason and Jen for sharing their anniversary with us...Happy 8th Anniversary today, we love you both!

This year to celebrate we are going to spend the weekend of November 7th-9th in Galena at Eagle Ridge with two of our very best friends, Brandon & Monica Hahn, who also happened to get married in the Galena area on November 10th!

I would like to take a minute and recognize my husband, Mike. Thank you for the past two years. Thank you for being my companion, my partner and my best friend. You truly complete me, without you my life wouldn't be the same. Happy Anniversary! I love you!

Here are a few memories from that day!





No comments: