Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A new decade...

Today is my birthday.  Not just any birthday, it is my 30th birthday.  I would be lying if I said that I wasn't a bit freaked out about the Big 3-0.  I had gotten used to being in my 20's and I am not all that sure that I am ready to move on to the next ten years.  I mean, my 20's were FULL of amazing accomplishments, memories, laughs, celebrations...

A celebration in Vegas for my 21st birthday...


A new little sister dog for Baxter...


I became an Auntie to the most beautiful little soul...


not once, but TWICE...


I became a Godmother...


I gained sisters (sorority, that is)...


I lived in New York City...


I graduated from college with two degrees...


I traveled the world...




I agreed to marry my best friend...



We sold and bought a house...



I married my best friend and made a lifelong commitment...


We celebrated, partied, reminisced and laughed every chance we got...





I added to my accomplishments in my career...



And together, with Mike, I made the scariest, most rewarding decision I will ever make...


We started a family...




So, it is with all of these amazing memories that I bid adieu to my fabulous 20's and, with the slightest bit of apprehension, I open my eyes, my arms and my heart wide and welcome my 30's and all that is ahead!

No comments: