Saturday, May 16, 2009

4 Weeks Old!!!

Today little Ms. Lila is 4 weeks old! I can't believe that it was 4 weeks ago that we welcomed her into this world, but at the same time I don't think either of us can really imagine life without her at this point!

She has been such a good baby, we really have a lot to be thankful for. We are still learning everything there is to know about each other, but even with a little less sleep we are enjoying every minute of it! Here are some pictures of the last few weeks!

Watching the game with Daddy!


Telling Grandma Eddins all about my day!

Enjoying some tummy time!



Relaxing in my bouncy seat!

We hired Studio U Photography to take Lila's first pictures! We met with Heidi and Troy last night to place our picture order! I thought I would post a picture on here for a sneak peek! They do such an amazing job! We look forward to documenting Lila's first year and beyond with them!

What a beautiful gift we received 4 weeks ago today! It is 11:40 am, the exact time she was born, as I sign off...Happy "Birth"day little one!

No comments: